You are ready to start.  The first step is to file the papers.  Seems easy, but there are a lot of options to chose from on free or paid forms.  Some apply to your situation and some don't.  Let me remove the burden of the unknown and draft a petition that reflects your situation.  


  • Petition
  • Original Notice
  • Instructions on how to file
  • Instructions on how to give legal notice to non-filing spouse

Once the documents are ready, I will help you file them electroncially through the court.  Then I will give you instructions on how to comply with due process and get the other spouse on notice of the filing.  

The first hurdle is done!